Re: [I18N-ACTION-702] Bidi controls 1-pager

In my opinion the verdict on this inquiry to NOT recommend including
bidi isolating control marks everywhere is the right decision. I think
automatic addition/replacement of bidi marks should be limited to
during conversion from markup to plain-text and back. The following
four lines demonstrate the general scheme of such conversion without
implying necessary steps to convert. It should be noted that Chrome
67.0.* and Safari 11.1.* fail to correctly display the third and
fourth lines while Firefox 60.0.* passes.

Latin script text "⁨لورم ایبسوم،...⁩" continues. (FSI after
open/leftmost quote, PDI before rightmost/closing quote).