Re: Creating tests for gap analysis or other reasons

No problem. Thanks.

I put together your template from Japanese gap analysis and this one you
provided and created a sample test. Could you please take a look and see if
this fits your criteria?

https://shervinafshar.github.io/alreq/gap-analysis/tests/text_selection_dblclick.html

The commit on my fork of ALReq repo with the above:

https://github.com/shervinafshar/alreq/commit/7caefe880928b7fad3827ed515200339d98fee1f

I also have a generator created which allows for easier creation of test
file without much need for copy/pasting. In case you're interested:

↪ Shervin