Re: Please review: Strings and bidi

On 31/07/2017 15:02, Tomer Mahlin wrote:
> Seems like article must be opened in FF only. In Chrome we don't see any
> book content :-)

i too see the content ok on Chrome, Safari and Firefox.

I also see the content on Edge, but of course there is still no
isolation support on Edge, so the solutions don't appear as solutions.
I'll add some wording to address that.

The only place i saw something similar to what you see is on a very old
ipad. Could that be what you are using?

Given the situation with Edge, it looks like i'll need to make those
panels into images, though, rather than live code. :(

ri