Re: [hcg] no call March 9

On Thu, 08 Mar 2012 23:52:31 +0100, Deborah Dahl
<dahl@conversational-technologies.com> wrote:

> Chris and I aren't aware of any topics that we need to discuss tomorrow,
> so
> the call is cancelled. The next call is March 23.

Reminder that March 23 is in that temporal wasteland between timezone
changes.

So the USA will have changed to daylight savings time, and (amongst
others) Europe will not have. So, for many, the call will be ONE HOUR
EARLIER that week. Only for that week in Europe, but henceforth in Japan.

 http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=HCG&iso=20120323T10&p1=43

Best wishes,

Steven