Re: Tracker config for hypertext coordination group

On 06/15/2012 10:20 AM, Chris Lilley wrote:
> Looking at the config options for the hypertext coordination group, it seems to be set to track no lists:
>
> https://www.w3.org/MarkUp/HCG/track/options
>
> (there are two blank bullet points for the tracked lists).
> The cvs comment says
>
> $Id: options.php,v 1.17 2012/05/30 19:40:48 brett Exp $
>
> It should be tracking public-hypertext-cg@w3.org - did your recent change loose that, somehow?

Chris,

My changes added some HTTP headers to the Tracker Web interface, and
it's about as simple as a patch gets, so it shouldn't have affected the
database in any way.  However, we have received reports about other
list-follow configurations not taking, so I do think we might have a bug
somewhere we need to track down.

In the meantime, though, it's not hard to fix this directly in the
database.  I'm curious, though: was your tracker following the list at
one point, and recently stopped?  Or has it never followed the list yet?
 If it's the former, I'd appreciate a pointer to the last message from
the list Tracker successfully followed, if it's not too much trouble.

Best regards,

--
Brett Smith