Re: [hcg] agenda April 20, 2012

On 4/20/12 9:28 AM, ext Chris Lilley wrote:
> On Thursday, April 19, 2012, 11:45:24 PM, Deborah wrote:
>

> DD>  Regrets:
> DD>  Standing regrets: Cameron McCormack, Erik Dahlström, Art Barstow, Charles
> DD>  McCathieNevile, Frederick Hirsch,  Vladimir Levantovsky,
> DD>  Robin Berjon
>
> Given those standing regrets, I wonder if it is time to consider:
>
> - trying to find a better time
> - using email more and the biweekly phone conference less

An hour or two earlier would increase the probability that I would
attend a call, provided an agenda topic is relevant to my WGs.

Re status reports, perhaps it would be useful to enumerate the WGs in
this CG and for each WG, include a link to the WG's status page?

(F.ex, WebApps' status is
<http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/PubStatus> and since I keep it
current, creating a status report just for this CG is mostly "make work"
for me.)

-Thanks, AB