Re: Planning to close Hydra Community Group due to inactivity unless we hear from you

Dear Hydra Community members

to close the group yet.

I'm not sure I agree with Asbjørn about being in deep hibernation -
I'd call that state a "clinical death", but this turmoil the notice
caused might bring some good.

Indeed I failed to push some new energy to the community after taking
over from Markus, but there was still some activity going on on GitHub
(which was also announced on the group), including a release candidate
pull request [1].

While the end of the road is close for the specification, there is
still some room for discussion about the final shape.

The notice itself is also a mark for me to take the final step with
publishing the spec.

Regards

Karol Szczepański

[1] https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/pull/243