Re: Greetings

Hi Kristoffer

Good to have you on board! Feel free to contribute in any way you feel
necessary.

There are currently two reference clients, Heracles.net [1] and
Heracles.ts [2], so feel free to peek into their repos, especially
into integration tests folders to discover possible usages.
There is also cookbook repo [3] with some examples. URSA is my old
project in .net which is outdated and it will take some time to have
that one up to date with the latest spec - use at your own risk.

Regards

Karol Szczepanski
Chair

[1] https://github.com/HydraCG/Heracles.net