From: Kristoffer Garcia <lambdakris@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2021 10:54 AM
To: public-hydra@w3.org
Subject: Greetings

[CAUTION] EXTERNAL EMAIL ..
Greetings Hydra Community,

I recently became acquainted with Hydra as a part of a work effort around building APIs for Linked Data. I hope to be able to learn more about the proper application of Hydra to solve real world problems and make some small contribution to the space. I mostly work in the .NET space so I've been looking at projects such as Heracles, Argolis, URSA, and Hydra.NET as well as tooling in other platforms to understand what can be done. I look forward to collaborating with the community and learning more about the initiative.

Cheers,

Kris Garcia

This e-mail, including accompanying communications and attachments, is strictly confidential and only for the intended recipient. Any retention, use or disclosure not expressly authorised by IHSMarkit is prohibited. This email is subject to all waivers and other terms at the following link: https://ihsmarkit.com/Legal/EmailDisclaimer.html

Please visit www.ihsmarkit.com/about/contact-us.html for contact information on our offices worldwide.