Re: Application for contributing to the organization

Hi Shiva

Pleasure to have you here at Hydra! We're an open community and you're
free to participate in all of our activity on either GitHub, mailing
list or Slack channel.
We're working on some final steps of the spec and the TypeScript/C#
reference client (but other languages/platforms are also welcome!) of
the hydra enabled APIs - I hope you can find something of interest for
you.

Kind Regards

Karol Szczepanski
Chair