Re: Conference call tomorrow

Thanks Tomasz

> However, because we subsequently failed to announce that “decision” on this mailing list

My bad - I had (still have :/) some stuff in between.

I've updated our conf-calls WIKI [1] with summer break for next slots,
but due to late notice we can still talk about issue 172 [2] before
the break (I'll be there just in case).
Still - if there is a need to have a call in next slots feel free to
update the [1] with an agenda - I hope there will be enough
participants to run the cal.

Regards

Karol

[1] https://www.w3.org/community/hydra/wiki/Conference_Calls