Re: Hydra in relation to LDF/TPF

Dear all

Just a reminder, there will be a conf-call today evening. The agenda
is as always on our Wiki:

https://www.w3.org/community/hydra/wiki/Conference_Calls#2019-01-14

>>The next telco is already planned for next Monday. Let us know if you will be able to join and we’ll make it a point to discuss.
>Perfect, we’ll discuss internally, but someone should be there at 8pm CET

Miel, any chance one of you with better understanding of TPF/LDF will be there?

Regards

Karol Szczepanski

czw., 10 sty 2019 o 22:11 Karol Szczepański