Re: New GitHub items

Dear Markus,

I think you may have missed my earlier email :).

April 19, 2019 8:54 PM, "Markus Lanthaler" <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> No, AFAIK no mirror that doesn’t break all existing deep links has been set up yet.

Indeed, there is no mirror because we'd like to set it up on neutral ground, using online services which integrate directly with GitHub. For that, however, we need more permissions to the organization.

Thus, I ask that you freeze any automatic deployments to hydra-cg.com, and let us set up all integrations. Once we are happy with the result, ie. deep links are preserved or redirects are in place, we will be ready to update DNS records to point the new location(s).

> If you want to host some JavaScript on the domain, the simplest is to add it to
> https://github.com/hydracg/hydra-cg.com. Doesn’t to work?

I don't think it does. We would like to be more free to set up additional bits:

- an example API on express.js, which Angelo has recently started.
- a new console which Karol is working on
- possibly more in the future

For that it's not enough to "add it [some Javascript] to https://github.com/hydracg/hydra-cg.com". I kindly as you to help us continue our work and provide us with more GitHub access and domain configuration. Like I mentioned before, it would be best to initiate a domain transfer to a new panel so that access can be shared and that one single person cannot stall progress.

Best,
Tom