Re: RE: Introducing myself

Hello team,
Thanks a lot Markus. The link is really helpful.  Currently I am referring https://www.markus-lanthaler.com/hydra/  link and trying to understand it deeply.
Actually I want to create a small demo (static or dynamic web app/web page) using hydra for PyCon conference. I hope I can create one demo with these resources.
Thanks and regards,
Shekhar Prasad Rajak,Skype: shekhar.rajak1

    On Wednesday, 23 May 2018, 1:44:32 am GMT+5:30, Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net> wrote:

 Hi Shekhar,

On Friday, May 18, 2018 6:01 AM, Shekhar Prasad Rajak wrote:
> Hello Hydra team,
> My name is Shekhar, currently working in India. I have very much interest to learn about hydra.
> I am one of the mentor for Python-hydrus organisation in Google Summer of Code 2018.

Thanks for helping with GSoC.

> I have watched most of the videos in Youtube and official documents. I want to talk about JSON-LD,
> Hydra and Python-hydrus in PyCon India, so it would be really helpful if some one provide me
> good links for examples for talk.

I unfortunately don't have links to great examples as almost all APIs I know about are not open. There's quite a few Triple Pattern Fragment servers available though. I also have a list of talks I gave over the years that you may find useful if you haven't seen them yet:

  https://www.markus-lanthaler.com/talks