Re: The state of hydra

So, from that I'm seeing that we need an official, 100% compliant test bed.
Something like Hydra console is meant to be.

I assume its not *too* much work to actually get Hydra console to that
state, and then that's a great starting point for people.

Even better though would be for it to handle when the documents are invalid
and to tell you why, because that's going to be the most common case for
many new users.

Cheers