RE: Possibility for help in demonstrating HYDRA specs

Nice. I am trying to reach possible candidates that could be interested in
submitting a proposal.
The link for the getting started is summerofcode.withgoogle.com/get-started

Lorenzo Moriondo, from mobile
https://it.linkedin.com/in/lorenzomoriondo