RE: Possibility for help in demonstrating HYDRA specs

[GSOC PROGRAM OPENING TO STUDENTS]

Students submissions for applying to our project are open.

Check your GSOC dasboard once in a while to see if there is any draft or
proposal.

You can now tell students you know that they can subscribe and apply to
participate:
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/resources/manual#student_manual
After subscribing, they can submit proposals for implementation for the
Python Software Foundation (Hydra sub-org) projects.

Best,

Lorenzo Moriondo, from mobile
https://it.linkedin.com/in/lorenzomoriondo