RE: Agenda for 2017-07-10 Hydra Telecon

Thanks Pavlik

On 8 Jul 2017 at 01:59, elf Pavlik wrote:
> Our next telecon happens on Monday, you can find topics so far proposed
> for the agenda on
>
> https://www.w3.org/community/hydra/wiki/Conference_Calls#2017-07-10
>
> * License of reference client (issue #4)
>
>    * PROPOSAL: Use MIT license for Heracles.ts (issue #4)

Since we gave out a few action items last time, I think we should do a quick follow up. I added it to the agenda:

- Follow-up on action items
  - Markus will try to find a tool which will help us with PR reviews; it's currently difficult to keep track what has been addressed and what hasn't
  - Markus to rename issue #126 to not suggest a solution
  - Pavlik to drive discussion regarding #126 after the issue has been renamed

> IMO we should do something with PR #128
>
> (Add architectural diagram to main repository)
> https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/pull/128
>
> Not sure if it still requires some actions and if we need to discuss it
> with Ruben during telecon or we can simply propose merging it with its
> current state.

I would like it to be presented and discussed during a call. I'm not entirely sure how we want to use it and what exactly it should represent.

> If we don't add many more topics by Monday, I would consider starting
> discussion about 'different requirements of different audiences of
> hydra' which I already touched in
> https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/issues/126#issuecomment-3124530
> 03

Don't hesitate to add topics directly to the agenda. The worst that can happen is that we won't have time to discuss it and postpone it to the next call.

Have a great weekend,
Markus