RE: Agenda for 2017-12-11 Hydra Telecon​

On 10 Dec 2017 at 10:49, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
> On 9 Dec 2017 at 18:43, elf Pavlik wrote:
>> *   Markus to render the use case documents on the Hydra homepage
>
> I'll try to get to it today but am not sure I'll be able to complete it till tomorrow.

Quick update on this one. I just pushed to code to render these files. You can see an example here:

  http://www.hydra-cg.com/drafts/use-cases/2.api-documentation.md

This files aren't referenced from anywhere yet so you'll need to know the URL (by looking at the repo). Once we have the documentation structure [1] we can make this more discoverable.

Let me know what you think.

[1] https://github.com/HydraCG/hydra-cg.com/issues/12