RE: Regrets for telecon next week

Hi

The GSOC program will end the 21st of August. So any conf-call after that
day would be good to talk about the subject enlisted in the wiki (I added a
note about at the beginning of the entry). When a day is agreed upon, just
notify and I will edit the wiki with the desired date/time.

Cheers!

Lorenzo Moriondo, from mobile
https://it.linkedin.com/in/lorenzomoriondo