RE: moving forward: Doodle for conf call

On 9 Apr 2017 at 17:11, Ruben Verborgh wrote:
>> We also need someone to write
>> the minutes.
>
> I can volunteer for the first call.

Great.

>> Since we can't use W3C infrastructure for the calls
>
> Is that a given, or can we try asking?

I asked but it requires management approval. We'll see, otherwise we need to
find an alternative.

>> what do we wanna use
>> (it should allow recording the call)?
>
> Not sure if it is customary to record a call
> (but I don't mind either way).

We did that when developing JSON-LD. It was quite useful at times because...

> The minutes should play that role.

... the minutes typically only approximate what has been said.

> What I do like is having a chat functionality alongside,
> so we can put things on the queue etc.

We have a Hydra IRC channel at W3C that we can use for that. There are also
some useful bots [1].

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html