Re: Possibility for help in demonstrating HYDRA specs

[UPDATE]

Time for submitting the proposals is off. We received 4 submissions of
which some are really well founded.
The proposal evaluation phase has begun. Stay tuned for further information.
Slot assignment by Google (how many students are assigned to the project)
will be official in the end of April. Students announcements and community
bonding phase start the 4th of May.

Cheers!

--
¤ acM ¤