Re: Hydra Status

I’ve been meaning to write to the list and pledge to get some things done. I’ve had a long, rough summer and fall so I won’t be able to do much until the end of the year but I would very much like to see all of these things move forward and plan on helping with examples, implementations, clients, etc.

Not much more to offer than that now, but I just want to share my enthusiasm for moving things forward as soon as possible.