Re: Java Hydra client group

Hi,

I’ve recently joined Hydra group. At the moment I’m getting into JSON-LD and Hydra specifications in order to understand the technicalloty. I’m really willing to contribute in development - but not as a driver.

- In my opinion, repo under HydraCG is ok.
- A pure developer role will suit me.
- Not in the driver seat.

- Github issues, Gitter, follow-up calls as communication channel?
- Decisions by leads
- base requirements, stories, and tracking with Github milestones
- milestone report + eventual blocking issues?

Best regards,
Michallis

Op 18/06/16 19:57 heeft Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net> geschreven: