RE: The survey results are in and they look great

On 15 Jun 2016 at 14:56, Asbjørn Ulsberg wrote:
> It would be good if we could parametrize the test data for both the
> client and server implementations so the test data could be made
> external to the different languages. That would make it much easier to
> reach feature parity or at least discover disparity between the
> different implementations.

Yes, definitely. I would propose to follow a similar approach to the one we used for JSON-LD:

  https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/tree/master/test-suite

As soon as we have an agreement on the basic functionality we want to see across clients, we can start writing such test data.