Re: Filters as views (ISSUE-45)

Hi Markus,

just a small comment about your proposed use of Content-Location for the
paged case in /markus/friends. I disagree that Content-Location is the
correct thing to use here. This should only be used if you want to point
to a concrete representation when directly returning an entity response
following some kind of content negotiation. E.g. GET /image with
Accept:image/gif could return Content-Location: /image.gif and directly
return the binary gif instead of redirecting to /image.gif, saving a
request. This works because these things are conceptually the same. But
a collection and a first page of it are not the same, and therefore this
cannot be used. Unfortunately I don't know of a redirect-free
alternative for that case.

Cheers
Maik