SmallHydra - C++ Hydra library for Arduino + ESP8266

From: bergi <bergi@axolotlfarm.org>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 21:52:48 +0200
To: "public-hydra@w3.org >> Hydra" <public-hydra@w3.org>
Hi all,

I created a small C++ RDF library called SmallRDF[1] and a Hydra library
called SmallHydra[2] for the ESP8266 + Arduino platform. It supports
only N-Triples and doesn't support escaped literals right now, but I
think it's a nice example how Hydra can be used for the Web of Things. I
tested it with the JS hydra-fetch[4] library. The web server requires a
small patch[5] because of the lower case header fields, but that should
be easy to fix. I also plan to implement a client example, which pushes
the temperature and humidity data of a DHT20 sensor to a gateway with a
Hydra interface. This allows to use the deep sleep feature to reduce the
power consumption and run the ESP8266 battery powered.

Feedback and PRs are very welcome!

bergi

[1] https://github.com/bergos/smallrdf
[2] https://github.com/bergos/smallhydra