RE: Describing ApiDocumentation supported classes etc

Hi Tom,

On 15 Mrz 2016 at 18:13, Tomasz Pluskiewicz wrote:
> I noticed that you're not consistent wrt predicates used on
> hydra:Property vs other vocabulary elements:
>
> 1. Class, Operation and Link use rdfs:label and rdfs:description
> 2. Property is annotated by hydrs:title and hydra:description
>
> The current spec isn't too explicit about this although throughout the
> samples only hydra:label and hydra:description is ever used.

Good catch. I went back and forth on that and probably never fully updated those demos.

> So should both rdfs:* and hydra:* properties be supported or is the
> issue tracker sample wrong?

My current take is that a Hydra client should first look for hydra:label and hydra:description and then, optionally, fall back to properties from other vocabularies (I would propose RDFS and Schema.org).

Have a look at ISSUE-1 [3] :-)

> Also I think it should be clearly documented in the specification.

Yep

[3] https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/issues/1