RE: Getting the new collection design into the spec

On 4 Apr 2016 at 09:36, Ruben Verborgh wrote:
>> is there a reason why the new Collection design hasn't made it into the
>> spec yet?
>
> Several of the Collection issues have not been decided yet.

That's the reason.

> I think we urgently need a plan of action; perhaps some telcos also.
> Markus?

I have been way too busy in the last month. I'll be back on the list
tomorrow. I'll start with reading some of the threads I haven't read yet and
then (likely, but it obviously depends on what has been discussed) propose
an alternative option to move forward towards the end of the month.