Re: Gitter room for Hydra

Hello all,

I'm just following your conversations for the moment, but i'm getting more
and more interest in hydra and might get involved a bit more later on.

Just to say: github seems to be gaining interest among w3c group
participants, and not only to host code. gitter should hence most likely
become a really interesting alternative to irc, especially as it is closely
coupled with github and has a lot more functionalities.

Kind regards,

Maxime Lefrançois