Re: ODP: ODP: Re: Replace hydra:Error with application/problem+json

Hi Asbjørn,

> On September 27, 2015 at 11:37 PM Asbjørn Ulsberg <asbjornu@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  Why do we need both? Can’t application/problem+json be JSON-LD compatible
> without announcing it in its Content-Type? Or is it expected that everything
> that is JSON-LD compatible will use application/ld+json as its content type?

You can just add a Link header to the response to reference to the context that
can be used to interpret an ordinary JSON documents as JSON-LD.

You can find more info abotu this in the JSON-LD rec:

http://www.w3.org/TR/json-ld/#interpreting-json-as-json-ld

Regards,

John