Re: about those bonus points...

I’d love to see this. We’ve developed Pomona, also as an alternative to Web
API, which we plan on integrating Hydra and JSON-LD into.

http://pomona.io/

We have a branch with a new serialization format based on JSON-LD working
and will start looking into replacing JSON Schema with Hydra. It will be
interesting to look into how other people are doing this in the .NET world.
--
Asbjørn Ulsberg           -=|=-        asbjorn@ulsberg.no