RE: request for verification: paging in TPF

http://www.hydra-cg.com/spec/latest/triple-pattern-
> fragments/#paging correctly uses the latest Hydra Core Vocabulary?

Looks good to me. Just a few minor questions/comments.

   The page MUST contain a non-empty subset of data of the corresponding
   Triple Pattern Fragment

Why the MUST there? Wouldn't a SHOULD suffice? Think of cases where the
underlying data changes. What should happen in that case? 404 or empty page?

> 2) Could you shine your light on
http://www.hydra-cg.com/spec/latest/triple-pattern-
> fragments/#issue-3, which is about the predicate to be used between a page
and a fragment?

This sounds exactly like what hydra:view was designed for. But I would first
like to ask your for a simple example to ensure that we are on the same
page. I guess adding an example directly to the spec would be good as well.

Btw. have you considered that "fragment IRI" could be misinterpreted as "IRI
fragment"?

> 3) I have updated our main server and client implementations as follows:
> - Client: backwards-compatible
> (https://github.com/LinkedDataFragments/Client.js/commit/9b02a0) -
> Server: breaking change
> (https://github.com/LinkedDataFragments/Server.js/commit/4f3377f0) The
> server has not been deployed, but would give the following responses: -
> https://gist.github.com/RubenVerborgh/78038d94d857f79976d5

Wow, that was fast!

> Could you please verify whether these responses are in line with the Hydra
Core
> Vocabulary spec?

Seems to be inline but it's a bit hard to read a multi-page example.

> Current issue: hydra:itemsPerPage is gone. How to mitigate this?

Is it actually needed in this case?