RE: Pagination - let's finalize the collection design (ISSUE-42)

Hi Markus

> On October 12, 2015 at 8:41 PM Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
> wrote:
>

> On Monday, October 12, 2015 5:44 PM, John Walker wrote:
> > Isn't there already a vocab for this:
> > http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab
> >
> > Defines first, next, prev, last...
>
> These concepts are very general so they probably exist in many vocabularies.
>

> > Why reinvent the wheel?
>
> I haven't seen this vocab used in the wild at all (in RDF, not implicitly in
> XHTML). Did you?

It is used in the Linked Data API to describe a Page in a List (more or less
equivalent to a hydra:PagedCollection).
You can read more here:
https://github.com/UKGovLD/linked-data-api/blob/wiki/API_Viewing_Resources.md#page-description

The spec is implemented by Elda (Java) and Puelia (PHP) and is pretty widely
deployed.

John