RE: Spec priorities

On 3 Okt 2015 at 09:55, Dietrich Schulten wrote:
> I think we need Markus' help to sort out priorities and it would really
> make me happy to see us working on the things which stop me from using
> Hydra in my field.

The work on the core vocab in the order I think it makes most sense to tackle it looks somewhat like this:

- finish collection design
- discuss the model of operations overall
- define how to express the "expects" part of operations (considering the RDF Data Shapes WG's proposals)
- extend the expects part to other request formats; not just RDF-based ones but also for example application/x-www-form-urlencoded, plain JSON, binary/multipart data etc. That would make integration with existing web frameworks *much* simpler
- define the ApiDocumentation part

Along the way, we should get in the habit again to keep the spec up to date. We should also have a discussion on how to restructure the spec. Probably after finalizing the collection design.

How does that sound?