Re: Please write plain-text mails instead of HTML mails

> Please follow the mailing list etiquette and write text-only mails.

Good call. I didn't even think about this until you mentioned it now,
so a bit of repetition obviously doesn't hurt. :) After being an
anti-top-post-pro-plain-text-nazi during my USENET days of the 90's,
I've become complacent and lulled into the top-posting Outlook- and
HTML-only world of the Corporate and forgotten about my ways of the
past. Thanks for reminding me! :)

> For an example of what can go wrong with HTML mails, have a look at this:
>
>   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-hydra/2015Sep/0072.html
>
> At the bottom you can't tell anymore what was said by Tomasz and what was
> said by Asbjørn.

Yes, this makes me sad. I will correct my ways as of this e-mail and
for every future e-mail I send to this list. I repent!

:-)

--
Asbjørn Ulsberg           -=|=-        asbjorn@ulsberg.no