Re: Hydra metadata for non-RDF resources

From: Karol Szczepański <karol.szczepanski@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 16:00:35 +0100
To: "Hydra" <public-hydra@w3.org>, "Maik Riechert" <m.riechert@reading.ac.uk>
Hi Maik

I faced that issue with my latest implementation approach. In general, I'm
trying to use Hydra to document API that talks JSON (or virtually other
media types). In general, I had to use few custom extensions to do that. As
for the possibility of obtaining Hydra metadata about a given resource my
bet would be to use either an API documentation provided in advance by the
entry point or to send HTTP OPTIONS with Accept "application/ld+json" hoping
to retrieve that metadata.

Best

Karol