RE: JSON-LD / Hydra Console - Entry Point seems not to be correct

On 16 Mai 2015 at 15:59, Tobias Zahn wrote:
> After some investigation I noticed that, apart from some other issues, I
> was using the mime-type application/json+ld for some reason. After
> correcting it to application/ld+json it works now. Sorry for this - I
> have read it over and over again but did not notice :-(.

Cool. Yeah, the media type is unfortunately not very intuitively. But we decided to stick to the standards instead of having a simpler one like application/json-ld.

> The reply now also matches your example from
> http://pastebin.com/KZXmVD2q. However, the documentation does not load
> ("Documentation: Loading the documentation failed.") in the Hydra
> Console.  In the access logs of the webserver I can see that the vocab
> is not accessed, so I am not surprised.

The HydraConsole doesn't load the vocab (anymore). It relies on the data (hydra:title, hydra:description) in the Hydra ApiDocumentation. The error message isn't really helpful. I filed a bug to improve this but it will probably take me a while to address this:

   https://github.com/lanthaler/HydraConsole/issues/17

> Nevertheless it is not clear for
> me how this happens, as the debug-output looks correct now as well. For
> testing, I used your example vocab-file but adjusted the URLs according
> to my setup. Is there a way to see error messages for the documentation
> functionality somewhere?

I'm afraid there isn't.

>> Btw. it would be nice if you would join the Community Group :-)
>>
> What kind of Community Group do you mean?

I was talking about the W3C Community Group

  https://www.w3.org/community/hydra/

The instructions on how to join can be found here:

  http://www.hydra-cg.com/#community