RE: WS-REST 2015, anyone?

I *REALLY* want to go to this conference. I've put in 2 travel requests in work already, both denied. I'm about to put in my 3rd request - and if that gets rejected, then I'm seriously considering just going at my own expense.

If anyone could wrangle me a free conference ticket (for either the whole conference, or even just for the 2-days of workshops), I would *really* appreciate it!

Cheers,

Pat.