RE: Current spec?

On Wednesday, March 25, 2015 6:50 PM, Robie, Jonathan wrote:
> The last semi-official specification of Hydra seems to be this:
>
> http://www.w3.org/ns/hydra/spec/latest/core/
>
> In addition, there is a "Latest editor's draft" at
> http://www.hydra-cg.com/spec/latest/core/, but this doesn't seem
> to include the examples, and it doesn't have a change log or diffs
> or anything that would make it easy for me to see where the two differ.

The latest version is always at

   http://www.hydra-cg.com/spec/latest/core/

> Is there an up to date version that includes the examples?

Unfortunately, we don't have a 100% up to date document at the moment but
the one above should contain examples. If you don't see them try to do a
force-refresh in your browser.

> Is there a diff or a change log?

Yes, it's, just like all our issues, on GitHub:

  https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/

Let us know if you have questions.