Re: Using @index for hydra collection? - was: Re: Reading hydra:Collection as link relation

Am 08.03.2015 um 10:51 schrieb Dietrich Schulten:
> Hi,
>
> Am 04.03.2015 um 22:54 schrieb Markus Lanthaler:
>> On 27 Feb 2015 at 07:26, Dietrich Schulten wrote:
>

> We might even say that a hydra client may expect as index:
> - an absolute http URL,
> - a curie (whose prefix is in the @context) or
> - a non-URI or curie value that should be prefixed by the default vocab
> prefix defined by @vocab.

and I should add: a term defined in the context (allows to reverse
properties). Without that we have difficulties to index by a reverse
property.

So the index could be:

- an absolute http URL,
- a curie (whose prefix is in the @context) or
- a term defined in the context or
- a non-URI or curie value that should be prefixed by the default vocab
prefix defined by @vocab

The idea is that the client can easily up a lookup map for rels when
parsing a json-ld response. When building that map it could resolve the
index value to a property IRI using the list above.

What I hope to gain by indexing is easier adoption of the collection
design by non-LD rest people.

What do you think?

Best regards,
Dietrich