Re: Describing headers accepted by a supported operation

Hi Nandana,

Am 06.03.2015 um 17:45 schrieb Nandana Mihindukulasooriya:
> Hi,
>
> For a recent project, I've trying to describe an LDP application using
> the hydra vocabulary. I can describe most of the stuff using supported
> classes/operations/properties, expects, returns, statusCodes, etc.
>
> Trying to go even a bit more further, I was wondering whether there was
> a way to describe the information about the expected or supported
> headers. For example, If I want to tell a client that it can send a Slug
> header [1] or a Prefer header for a particular supported operation, is
> it possible with Hydra?

There is no way to specify supported request headers in hydra yet. On
the other hand, since the client is an LDP client which handles LDP
containers, it should know about Slug and Prefer header params and their
possible effects anyway :)

But would it be enough to say "supportsHeader: [Slug, Prefer]"? I guess
not, you want to be more specific about supported parameters if the
client is really supposed to apply such a request header.

HTH,
Dietrich