Re: Why the collection?

Hello Tomasz.

I must have missed your emails, sorry about that.

any kind of collection (or partial view) could be modeled with simple
> building blocks like Operations and Links

I completely agree. I think Hydra should provide a way to describe HTTP
APIs without trying to dictate the semantics of their data structures. To
me, it feels as if this is either already possible or close enough.

Coming up with a standard approach to ld-collections feels like an
orthogonal concern.

--

Jacopo Scazzosi
Developer