Re: Interesting blog post: GraphQL and REST

Hi there,

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 11:55 AM, Melvin Carvalho
<melvincarvalho@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just saying that facebook have done more for linked data in terms of user
> profiles than the rest of the world put together many times over, so maybe
> cut them some slack for that.

The stuff I was talking about, GraphQL and Relay, is also very
interesting, and I'm already enjoying their work on React. I'm
grateful for their continued innovation in the web frontend world; in
fact I'm going to attend the React Europe conference in a few days.
I'm just mildly frustrated they talk about something in public before
release, as they invite a response that cannot be fully informed. I
haven't done anything with their linked data but I'm glad they do a
good job at that.

Regards,

Martijn