Re: Link relation type to link to discover LDP

On Jun 24, 2015, at 12:03 AM, Ruben Verborgh <ruben.verborgh@ugent.be> wrote:

>> If you wanted to get all _:x and _:y that match this pattern, at least using SPARQL semantics, you need variables which are universal quantifiers.
>
> Agree on that.
> But in the URI pattern, the blank nodes would serve to signify
> "component A must have the same value as component B".
> Would that interpretation be possible?

For some A and B that ha have that relationship yes, otherwise you'll need to insert a step where BNodes are substituted for variables before the query is executed, at least for sparql semantics; I'm not familiar enough with the details of TPF to know otherwise.

Gregg