RE: forthcoming new feature specs for LDF

http://www.hydra-cg.com/spec/latest/linked-data-fragments/substring-search/
> -
http://www.hydra-cg.com/spec/latest/linked-data-fragments/membership-metadat
a/

Thanks for the heads-up Ruben. Could we please include "LDF" or "Linked Data
Fragments" in the title to make it clearer what this is about? I do realize
that it is in the subtitle but would nevertheless prefer it to be in the
title (as well):

  Membership Metadata --> Linked Data Fragments Membership Metadata
  Substring Search --> Linked Data Fragments Substring Search

or

  Membership Metadata --> LDF Membership Metadata
  Substring Search --> LDF Substring Search

if you want to keep them shorter.

> They will be expanded by my colleagues and I the coming weeks,
> during which we'll also ask for feedback.

Looking forward to read it.