RE: forthcoming new feature specs for LDF

http://www.hydra-cg.com/spec/latest/linked-data-fragments/substring-search/

> That's definitely the better option.
> Just a tad long, but that shouldn't matter if we do hypermedia properly
;-)

It just breaks down a bit if we do dated snapshots of just one of the
"sub-specs".

http://www.hydra-cg.com/spec/WD/20150709/linked-data-fragments/substring-sea
rch/

But I can certainly live with that.

> Perhaps we should also move TPF to
> /spec/latest/linked-data-fragments/triple-pattern-fragments/ over time
> (with a redirect on the original location).

If we decide to go that route, then yes, definitely.