Re: remove hydra:Resource and hydra:Class (ISSUE-90)

May I propose that we conclude that there is no consensus to remove
hydra:Class and hydra:Resource at this time and turn our focus to the
other issues in the issue tracker? My feeling is, with all respect, some
of them have higher practical relevance.

Speaking from my POV, #37 and #26 cause a lot of pain to me.

Best regards,
Dietrich