Re: remove hydra:Resource and hydra:Class

Hi Kingsley, Ruben,

I had an old w3c blog post in mind [2] but time clouded my recollection.
The message there seems clear, clients should make use of and respect caching headers.

I think indicating/suggesting that it may be useful to dereference a resource (perhaps depending on context) might be useful.

Regards,

John

[2] http://www.w3.org/blog/systeam/2008/02/08/w3c_s_excessive_dtd_traffic/