RE: Naming style: camelCase or not? Plural or not? (#81)

On 5 Jan 2015 at 11:35, Ruben Verborgh wrote:
>> I will try to create some concrete addition proposals for the spec,
>> like I did for variableRepresentation.
>
> Proposals to implement the resolutions:
> - https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/pull/83 (readable/writeable)

I added a couple of, I think, uncontroversial comments. Please address them
and squash the commits into one. I'll then merge this.

> - https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/pull/84 (possibleStatus)

Same here.

As you proposed, I created a new issue, ISSUE-88 [1], for the question as to
whether we want to keep hydra:returns on Operation or move it to Status.

Thanks,
Markus

[1] https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/issues/88